<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Sunday, October 03, 2010 @ 11:38 PM




<3 Sassy Pink!!

Change!! CHange!! ChangE!!
Everything is changing..
Repaint my whole house, buy new furniture, new layout and new room.

Sassy Pink + Trerose for my bedroom wall color.
I'm not fancy for PINK Color but after finished painting,
I tend to fall in love w it.
Look so YUMMY!! YUMMY!! hahaha.
Whole concept colors are: Pink, BLack and White.

Next week will be getting my new BED (white frame)..
Desk top: white
Desk leg: Black
Chair: Black

Cool right? Lolz.
Can't wait to sleep inside my room.

Almost spend $1.6k for the paint, desk, chair, curtain, Bookcase and Bed (plus mattress and blanket). but, more to come. All these are just a small part.

Feel so tired.
didn't get to sleep well this whole week.
sleep at 2am and yet wake up at 6.30am.
Yawning non-stop..

Last Sun,
Woke up at 945am. Perpare,prepared and then, cab over to Mandarin Hotel (company's lunch event)It's damn bored over there. Everyone have gota be there by 11am. But end up? One by one came in only at around 1230am. Damn. Bored to death, i tell you. & it's freezing cold somemore. Awww.
Lastly, Lucky draw time!. Everyone's hoping to win a prize. But for me, i'm totally different. I seriously hope that i won't kena. Hahaha. My sister was so worried that she will kena.. And I'm like praying hard that she will kena. Hahahaha. But, both of us hope that we won't kena anything! HAHAHAHA!
But who knows......................... Suddenly the MC say.... Number 1111111110000004444444444.. HAHAHAHAHA! I was so shocked. Stunt for few second.. LOLOLOL! Oh dear!! 3rd Prize somemore. won a ticket to Bintan Resort (Villa). Cool or whatz? Hahaha!
Everything ended at around 430pm. Is like FINALLY!! lolzz..
Shopping Shopping and Shopping.


Miss BF alot!! =(



I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!! =(






Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com