<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 @ 7:07 PM

Pissed off



Simply pissed off w some chee Nah.

This morning when I was on my way to work
So happen that this chee Nah bodoh sitting beside me (in the bus)
I felt so tired and for not wasting time I took a short nap
Never know that this chee Nah treated as like she at home
She sitted side way and her back was leaning on me
I even tsk not only one but umpteen times
And yet she jus continuing her way of sitting

I was so pissed off n I just push her away
Cannot stand this kind of people.

Where does their basic manner gone to??
Ain't they were taught when they was young?
Or china does not have this type of rules at all??

Pissed off..





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com