

|
Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 1:37 PM My little Vera, Where are you?? How are you? Jiejie Miss you badly wor.. She merely staying over my house for just 2 days and yet i miss her so badly.. I just couldn't imaging what if she stay over for a month? or a year? or even long? I think i will go crazy.. LOlz.. Miss her laughter, miss her smile, Miss her cuteness, Miss her everything.. Can i adopt her?? I don't wish to let her get suffered again and again.. She don't deserve that.. Alright alright.. Enough of her.. now i shall post other things Got a new hair cut. I've lost 3 kg within a month. Can you believe it? More to go. Jia you jia you!! While waiting for bf, took some photo.. had dinner with bf and his family. (early celebration for bf's birthday) What should i get for bf ?? "Razer BlackWidow Ultimate " or "Razer Naga Epic™ " or " Nova Dot Helmet" so hard to decide.. Where should i bring him for dinner?? *thinking thinking* |
Eileen❤