

|
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 @ 9:59 PM Cambodia Trip on May! I've been asking myself whether am i ready for the mission trip to Cambodia? Am i well prepared? How much I know about God?? I've been struggling reading my Bible, Praying hard and having Quiet time w God! God, Please speak to me! I really want to know what you exactly want from me for this comin trip. I'm so worried that i couldn't do well nor help much. I know that this trip is not as easy as what we human being think. but as i'm sure is that you are always be with us and everything will go smoothly. what i really hoping is that I am able to gain more experience and learn more frm the trip. Ya as for the fare price has been givin us a big surprise. Thank God. The price is getting lower and lower. The very 1st time when i went in to check the price is about $416 but yesterday i went in and check again, it drops to $316. This evening i check the price again and it turns out to be $315.20. Can you believe it? God really hear and answer to our prayers. Right now, we are hopping that the price can drop to the lowest to about $200+. No matter how much will it be, i'm sure God has it's own plan and God has it's own reason for doing it. Praise Lord. Faith Faith Faith!! GOod night everyone~ |
Eileen❤