

|
Monday, March 28, 2011 @ 4:05 PM Finally it's my off week. How shld I make use of my off week?? Gosh!! I'm late for my dental appointment. Hmmm.. What colour should I choose? Black? White? Green? Or yellow ? Simply hate to choose colour. Oh yup .. Hdb has a new flat. Bto app started last week. Once the app is out bf apply immediately. Hopefully we can get the house there. Pray pray pray. Shall book by faith. Jus like we book for our air ticket . Long story! Shall share w u guys tonight *if I rem* Just take abt 5 mins n I'm done! Hahaha. Tats fast but I can feel the pain. Ouch Rushin to ntuc to buy some food to for tonight's dinner I'm cooking.. It's my second time step in the kitchen n cook What shld I cook??! Hmmm .. Can't wait to c bf now. |
Eileen❤