<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Sunday, June 26, 2011 @ 1:00 AM




Got a big big surprise from my bf and siblings.

headed to Paragon this evening w my siblings and baby
cos my lil meimei wanted to buy Macbook. since she can trade in her old lappy.
Say goodbye to her old lappy and welcome to her new lappy.
She must be happy getting her new toy.
right now she's so busy playing w her macbook. yeah~

Right after payment,
she told me that her bf, kenneth wanna buy him a Prada Wallet.
so both of us + baby rush up to Prada shop before they closed.
She took the wallet which i've been eye-ing for that since tat day before i got my LV bag.
walking around the shops to see whether is there a nicer wallet before getting the wallet that i like.

End up, she choose the one i like.
without second tot, she bought that wallet.
even the same colour that i like.
After payment when was about to leave the shop,
my lil meimei suddenly pass the whole wallet to me and say:
"NAH, this is for you la"
I scolded her: " CRAZY!!" "Not funny at all".
Everyone was laughing at me even the sales staff.
She keep repeating: "Really! this is for your advance birthday present"
I replied: "hahaha. Like real".. den i rush out of the shop..
I was soooooooo SHOCKED that my family + baby + kenneth together buy that for me.
omg.. I was sooooooo shocked and happy.. and even burst out my tears.
feel so paiseh seriously.

1st time shedding my tears at orchard road.
Shame shame!! hahhaa..
Oh man..

The bel








the above photo is the Certificate Card of my wallet.

You guys might luff and say that just a wallet and yet so many people shared.
Come on!!
Dont ever compare that. I know you guys can afford to buy that by urself.
but.. my Family is different.
we aint that rich..
It's the tots that counts. Understand?
How will a family got such a "HE XIN" will to share and buy a present ?
hahaha..
Seriously speaking, I'm so proud and honor to be born in this family and be with such a nice bf.
He nv fail to make me happy.
He will try his best to buy smth that i like/want.
Even he got no $$, he will still save it and get for me.
How sweet and nice he is....... =))

A Big Thank you to my Family, Baby and Kenneth
Thank you so much..
and not to forget, I wanna Thank my heavenly father.
Without him, I don't think i have all the things that i want.
Thanks Father. =))





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com