<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Sunday, June 19, 2011 @ 11:37 PM




Marvelous!!

today went to orchard w my family right after church.
my cousin told us that today got sales for Burberry, Gucci, Coach and many more.
so ......... we rush all the way down.
in love w lots of bag..
saw a Gucci Bag (classic range) cost $870. (Paragon)
at first tot of buying it.. but they only left white and blue.
but i wanted to see how does the brown colour looks like before deciding.
so we walk around paragon first.
Burberry bag cost $970 but it do comes w a whistle. (considering)
Agnes B sling bag ($365).. (Considering too)
Long Champ sling bag ($660)
Prada wallet $710 (saving money in process)

so for not wasting our time, we headed to taka..
we shop at LV boutique.
I saw my all-time fav bag.. $1500 (small), $1940 (medium)
keep on trying .. and just cant decide which 1 should i take or should i buy or not.
spend more dan an hour ...
while trying, Suddenly a lots of people keep looking at me and
saying that the bag that i try is nice.
in the end......

I bought myself a LV bag Medium size which cost me $1940.
yes i do feel heart pain.. cos all my xue han qian is gone.
but then my mom keep telling me that the bag not ex at all. LOL.
everyone is encouraging me to buy that bag..
The feeling is so GREAT you know you know??

right now, im going to saving $710 to buy myself a prada wallet.
oh man oh man.. can't wait to save that sum of money.

while on my way home,
i smsed bf..
i text: baby, i tell you smth but promise me that you won't angry ok?
he replied: yes what is it about?
I replied: I today bought myself a bag..
he ans: LOL. What bag ?
I replied: LV BAG! :x
he ans: ... wah u got aalot of money huh??
I replied: :((
he ans: iyo.. you ar..

"after explaining to him"...
I text: I like that bag but i do feel a bit heart pain also.
he replied:haha.. you like it can liao lo . next time show me.

Of cos i will not yi qi my Longchamp bag.. Lol. hahaha
can't wait to buy the wallet....... arrrrrrrggghhh..

This month i do spend a lot..
bought myself a watch for work.. $100
and now bought myself a bag,, oh man..
no more spending money anymore Miss Ong!!

It's getting late..
gonna slp now.
Yeah, i'm off on Wed till SUN!!
sad thing is that i got not enuff leave , cannnot take 1 whole week off.
hurr hurr.. Nity





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com