

|
Wednesday, August 03, 2011 @ 5:35 PM Good news!! I received an email from the HDB informing us that our queue number is 17!! Oh man! Thank God for the queue number! Probably we will be ask to select our flat in august. Hopefully we can choose on this Saturday so that I don have to apply leave As my leave left 5 days. So miserable isnt it? How to survive?! Am waiting for baby to fetch me. He just fetch His daddy from hospital. When he heard that I'm takin cab to his house, He so sound worried and ask me to wait for him Cos if I take cab now there will be extra charge (if not wrong). When we were given such a good queue number, We tends to feel a bit headache as we have to c which unit we r takin. Highest floor is 16. Most likely I'll get level 10. Cos... It's my fav number. Lol. Hmmm.. Pray hard. Seeking help from God. Father, please lead us n guide us which unit should we choose? |
Eileen❤