<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Friday, August 19, 2011 @ 12:16 AM




I'm dead tired.
Having meeting right after work.
Can't believe that the meeting ends at 8.30pm
Took cab down to tamp to look for baby
As he is having dinner w his aunties, uncle and grandparents.
Stuip cab cost me $16 but of cos baby is paying for me
So sweet of him:
When I reach there baby told me that his grandpa miss me a lot
I was shock . Hahaha. He say he keep looking outside n see whether I reach alr or nt
If not, every cab drive pass he will tot it's me. Lol
So cute isn't it.
Suddenly I miss my grandpa .. :(
His relatives and grandpa r way too friendly
They r so concern abt me as they keep asking baby to order food for me to eat
N even ask baby to bring me around n c what I want
Well I had no appe at all so I just have a Mai gai n 2 siew Mai
His granny ask baby that how come I eat so lil and will I get full?
Hahahaha make me feel so ps cos his grandparent keep looking at me

Ya I would say his relatives all r so nice n friendly
Unlike some relatives only think for his grandson or nephew
N push all blame on his gf.
Boo to this type of Bf which I can say

After dinner went to baby new house
Unpack some of his stuff
And while I'm putting the bed sheet
I break my nail. Sob sob
Feel so enjoy lying on baby new bed
Sealy bed! One bed cos him few thousand dollars.
Way damn expensive man but I could say it's worth it
The moment u lie on it u just don feel like getting up
Oops Its getting late
Gonna sleep now

Night everybody





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com